March 11th, 2009
I had the perfect nap the other day. Seriously. I think it takes a couple of major requirements to make a nap perfect.
- You have to be tired. This one should be pretty obvious – if you’re not tired, why are you taking a nap?
- It’s gotta be brisk outside. Not cold, not hot, but brisk. Imagine San Francisco mornings in the spring (mid spring, perhaps even raining).
- Sunshine. I nap better during the day when the sun is shining in the windows.
- Open windows. I love hearing a breeze, and feeling it be slightly cold in the house.
- A big, comfy blanket. Gotta have something to curl up underneath.
- Finally, a cuddle buddy. A nap isn’t perfect unless it’s shared with someone. 🙂
Comments Off on The Perfect Nap